As a Wheel Dog member you’re probably starting to rack up your teams ribbons…which always leads to the question what should you do to display them? Your team worked darn hard for them, you don’t want them to disappear in a drawer somewhere.
So, we thought we’d share a few of our favorite ideas to convert your ribbons into a beautiful display that your dog can be proud to show off!
Our top 7 Ribbon Display Ideas:
- Bookmark: A quick and easy way to keep your hard earned ribbons in sight
- Picture Frame: Buy a standard picture frame, or shadow box. Place your ribbons creatively to show off your accomplishments.
- Ribbon Wreath: Ready for something a little more creative, get inspiration from the many creative wreaths other dog (and horse) owners have posted on Pinterest.
- Quilted Flag: Don’t pulling out the sewing machine? A creative hanging flag is a great option to get those ribbons hung on the wall.
- Custom Quilt: If you’re an avid quilter there are many quilting options to allow your achievements to shine in a lasting (and useful) quilt.
- National Flag: We fell in love with this idea. It’s a little out of the ordinary, and can be surprisingly easy…depending on your national flag.
- Stuffed Animal: Looking for the wow factor, and willing to put in some time in the craft room? These stunning animals are sure to be a conversation starter.
If you’re looking for a little more inspiration, look no further than this dedicated Facebook Group.
We hope this helps you get those Wheel Dog ribbons on display. I mean that’s what you earned them for right!