Our Titles are a great way to track your miles on the trail. You can mix and match your (dog) teammates, dog sledding sport, and progress at your own pace. You can even earn a “Special Designation” on your Title by completing your last miles while participating in one of our Challenges (learn more below).
Our foundation Titles are a great place to start, complete your first mono-sport race distance, then follow up with a few sprint race distance wins!
- Wheel Dog (WD) 10 Miles
- Wheel Dog Bronze (WDB) 35 Miles
- Wheel Dog Silver (WDS) 60 Miles
- Wheel Dog Gold (WDG) 85 Miles
- Wheel Dog Platinum (WDP) 110 Miles
Wow! You’ve put on 110 Miles already! That’s further than an ultra-marathon… Are you ready to keep going?
- Wheel Dog Intermediate (WDI) 160 Miles
- Wheel Dog Intermediate Bronze (WDIB) 210 Miles
- Wheel Dog Intermediate Silver (WDIS) 260 Miles
- Wheel Dog Intermediate Gold (WDIG) 310 Miles
- Wheel Dog Intermediate Platinum (WDIP) 360 Miles
More Levels To Be Announced Soon!
What Are Special Designation Titles?
Special Designation Titles are awarded with a “SD” affixed to the Title earned. They are awarded to any participant who completes their Title while participating in a Challenge. In order to qualify the Driver needs to finish the Challenge within the designated time as outlined in the Challenge rules & log the last mile of their Title during that period.
For example: If you were to start your first Wheel Dog run and log your first 3 miles (cumulative miles run: 3 miles), then enter the Bunny Run Challenge (a 10 mile challenge). You would have to log and complete the Challenge before the Challenge end date. So, lets say you log various runs, ending with 11 miles logged before the Challenge ends (cumulative miles run: 14 miles).
You would then earn your Wheel Dog Title with the Special Designation noted (WD-SD).
And you’d have 4 miles logged towards your Wheel Dog Bronze Title.
Why is this important?
You don’t have to stop logging miles to wait for your next Challenge to start before you can log miles again. Just finish your Title inside a Challenge (and finish the Challenge within the deadline).
To learn more, check out our Special Designation FAQ.
What Do You Get When You Earn Your Title?
- Title Certificate: We’ll send you a lovely certificate to frame, post, or scrapbook to track your success
- Title Ribbon: You’ll receive a title ribbon for your wall of fame
- Instagram Badge: Show the world how smart your dog is, with our shareable Instagram badge
- Facebook Profile Badge: Proudly share your accomplishment on Facebook with our profile badge
- Facebook Banner: Update your Facebook banner with your Title accomplishment (or add it to your blog or website!)